Cim 777 balancing valve is designed for the automatic balancing of heating and cooling systems, regardless of fluctuating pressure conditions of the system.
Thanks to its unique design, Cim 777 balancing valve is able to perform three functions:
Selection of required fl ow rate;
Constant fl ow rate independent of pressure fluctuations;
“Full authority” fl ow rate modulation
The main features of Cim 777 are the following:
- Easy required fl ow rate selection using presetting dial;
- Automatic balancing in the event of fluctuating pressure conditions in system branches;
- Flow rate modulation along the whole electric actuator stroke;
- Flexibility if the system is modified after the first installation;
- Reduction of balancing costs, improved energy saving and high environmental comfort;
- Easy flushing procedure thanks to quick and simple removal of differential pressure control cartridge placed inside valve body;
- Reduced installation dimensions thanks to compact valve construction, which does not require inlet and outlet straight pipelines to stabilize the flow.
Cim 777 range is available with two pressure levels:
- “Low Flow”: fl ow rate from 75 l/h up to 1500 l/h
- “High Flow”: fl ow rate from 200 l/h up to 3000 l/h
- Working pressure: PN 25
- Working temperature: from 0°C up to 120°C
Cim 777 is available in sizes from DN 15 up to DN 32 (up to DN 25 for “Low Flow” version only), with “CR - Corrosion Resistant” brass body.
Cim 777 series work properly within a differential pressure operating range between minimum values as specified in the below tables and a maximum value of 400 KPa.